Transfer Dry Bulk Solid Materials Efficiently and Cost Effectively
IEDCO has been providing vacuum conveying solutions for nearly two decades and has established a solid reputation within many industries based on our expertise in vacuum conveying technology.
Our vacuum conveying systems are custom designed to specifically suit a wide range of duties and have set new benchmarks in relation to efficiency, quality, and cost-performance ratio.
IEDCO Vacuum Conveying Systems (IEDCOveyors) transport the most diverse materials, including: powders, pigments, granules, tablets, capsules, small parts, etc.
There are several advantages to using Vacuum Conveying vs. other mechanical powder transfer systems:
- Provides a dust-free, contained transfer of material
- Extremely gentle to the material during transfer
- Vacuum Conveying Systems are highly reliable
- Very low maintenance and easily cleaned
- Quick and simple installation and control
- cGMP and Hygienic design
- Very small footprint compared to mechanical transfer systems
- Can be 100% air powered for hazardous environments