If one of your final products is a powder that has been blended or processed, you will have to package that material by filling bulk bags, drums, paper or plastic bags, or some other container. You are faced with the challenges of getting the product into any kind of a container or package:
- Getting the product from the process to the filling system
- Filling the final container to a required accuracy
- Dealing with the product settling or de-aerating the material to permit an efficient fill
- How to best handle the filled package (roller conveyor, forklift, etc.) and designing the fill station to accommodate this method of handling
- Filling the package without exposing the operator or the environment to dust
- The ergonomics of handling the filled packages
Custom Container Filling Systems
We have a great deal of experience designing customized filling and packaging systems. Most filling & packaging systems usually involve an operator manually scooping materials from one container into another.
One of IEDCO’s core philosophies is to eliminate the entire scooping process. We can design an automated, highly accurate filling and packaging system for a wide range of containers (both small and large).