Bag Handling Systems
Custom Designed Bag Handling Systems
If you make something from powders, it usually means that one or more of your basic ingredients comes to you in paper bags of one size or another. This means that you are faced with having to address the following challenges:
- The ergonomic issues associated with the lifting and handling of the bags to minimize operator injury
- The dumping of the bags with little to no operator exposure to dust
- Product quality with respect to lumps and paper content
- The ergonomic and safety issues of the disposing of empty bags
- Finding the best means to transfer the bagged product into your process system
Bag Dump Stations
At IEDCO, we custom design and build our own bag dump stations. The needs of every job are different which is why we have not built the same bag dump station twice. Whether your bag handling challenges are simple or complicated, IEDCO is uniquely positioned to provide the solution.
Powder Transfer Bag Systems
When containment is a priority, the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and even chemical and food industries are turning to plastic powder transfer bags for their single use efficiency and cost savings.
Semi-Automatic Bag Cutter
IEDCO has developed a pneumatically operated Semi-Automatic Bag Cutter that removes the cutting process and the blade from the operator’s hands.
When you empty bags you generate a lot of trash and removing the empty bag from the confines of the bag dump station to a trash bin generates spillage.